2015 年 3 月 8 日 台北Taipei / 紐約 New York (照片)

2015 年 3 月 9 日 紐約 New York(照片)

2015 年 3 月 10 日 紐約 New York(照片)

2015 年 3 月 11 日 華盛頓 Washington(照片)

2015 年 3 月 12 日 華盛頓 Washington(照片)

2015 年 3 月 13 日 華盛頓 Washington(照片)

2015 年 3 月 14 日 波士頓 Boston(照片)

2015 年 3 月 15 日 紐約 New York(照片)

2015 年 3 月 16 日 紐約 New York / 台北Taipei (照片)

2015 年 3 月 17 日 台北Taipei ( 早上 5:30 )(照片)

秘書長夫人林梓安小姐
2015年3月12日美國國家記者俱樂部演講內容

我的名字是 Julian Lin. 我很榮幸能代表本人、我的先生Roger Lin 博士及3萬名台灣民政府成員就2015年2月27日向美國哥倫比亞特區聯邦地方法院提出之宣告判決告訴做一簡短的發言。

我們在華盛頓DC提出訴訟案時是台灣時間2月28日。這天是本土台灣人紀念追悼228事件(或228大屠殺)之日。

228事件開始於1947年2月27日,抗爭民眾遭中國國民黨主導的中華民國政府武力鎮壓。2月28日政府派遣軍隊屠殺成千上萬民眾。

這就是中國國民黨開始在台灣的白色恐怖。白色恐怖期間數以萬計的台灣人民消失。228大屠殺是現代台灣歷史中最重要的事件之一。當我先生、我的朋友、同事及我想到這些過去的事件,我們也想到現在。我們渴望不再是無國籍狀態。 

1946年中華民國的國籍法令沒有經過本土台灣人同意強加中華民國國籍於本土台灣人身上。這是一個未提供本土台灣人國際承認的國籍。

我們尋求宣告1946 年國籍法令違反國際法剝奪我們擁有一個被承認的國籍。我們尋求宣告1946 年國籍法令之實施未經美國授權。我們尋求宣告1946 年國籍法令剝奪台灣人日本國籍強加其中華民國國籍是無效的。
我們在哥倫比亞特區聯邦地方法院這裡所要對抗的是針對幾十年前實施,違反國際法,每天影響我們生活的法令,。

以人性的角度,這個訴訟案關係我的朋友、我的家庭、同事、民政府成員及全世界所有台灣人的個人認同。
我們沒有國籍可以給我們像世界大部分公民所擁有的基本特權。我們沒有國籍讓我們或我們的父輩或祖輩能擁有發言權。

請您想像睡覺時的一個國籍隔天早上醒來換成另一個新國籍。被告知:不!你不可以保留以前擁有的家與身分。被告知:不!這個你從來未要求,未曾同意新身分無法獲解,短時間不能解決。被告知:幾乎世界上每一個人都有一個國籍讓他們有機會自由旅行、歸鄉及獲得歸屬。但是你不能! 我們的認知是我們完全無法歸屬於任何地方,而且這樣生活過了好幾個世代。

因為許多年前的一個決策一夜間改變全體人民的國籍,身於這種處境我們感到挫折與痛苦。當瞭解我們有國際權利應該是來保護我們及我們家人,竟然這個奪走全體人民國籍的決定被允許存在多年陰魂不散地危害我們,這是令人沮喪與痛苦。

眾多國際保護條款對我們非常重要。我將為各位宣讀其中一項是這樣寫的:
世界人權宣言第15條:

(1) 人人有權享有國籍。

(2) 任何人的國籍不得任意剝奪,亦不得否定其改變國籍的權利。

今天我很榮幸站在這裡表達爭取國籍法令無效,爭取行使自決權利。
自己決定自己的國籍。

我們無法抹去過去許多錯誤與悲劇造成今日帶給我們的痛苦。
但我們相信錯誤、不公平的1946年國籍法令是可以被撤銷。
現在我們即要為此而戰。

Julian Lin(林梓安)氏の演説

2015年3月12日のナショナルプレスクラブにおける記者会見にて

ご列席の皆様、おはようございます。

私の名前はJulian Lin(林梓安)です。2015年2月27日にワシントンD.C.地区連邦地方裁判所で宣言的判決を求める訴訟を提起した、私自身、私の夫であるRoger Lin(林志昇)博士そして台湾民政府の3万名のメンバーを代表し、これから皆様と全世界に向けて手短に発言させて頂くことを光栄に存じます。

私達の訴訟はここワシントンD.C.で台湾時間の2月28日に提起されました。その日は本土台湾人がいわゆる228事件、いいえ228大虐殺を哀悼し追憶する日です。

1947年2月27日から、本土台湾人の抗議者達は中国国民党率いる中華民国によって暴力的に弾圧されました。2月28日に虐殺が始まった時には、何千以上もの民間人が亡くなりました。

こうして台湾における中国国民党の白色テロの時期は始まりました。この時期には万単位もの人々が姿を消されました。228大虐殺は私達の現代台湾史において最も重要で人的な事件の一つです。私の夫、友人、私の同僚そして私がこれら過去の事件のことを考える時、私達は私達の現在のことをも考えます。私達は、もはや無国籍ではいたくないという私達の願望のことを考えるのです。

1946年、中華民国の国籍変更命令は本土台湾人の同意無しに、本土台湾人に中華民国の国籍を押し付けました。これは本土台湾人に国際的に承認された国籍を提供したことがない国籍です。

私達は1946年の国籍変更命令が国際法に違反し、私達原告から国際的に承認された国籍を不法に奪ったものであるとの宣言を求めます。私達は1946年の国籍変更命令がアメリカ合衆国の授権無しに公布され、施行されたものであるとの宣言を求めます。私達は、本土台湾人からその日本国籍を奪い中華民国の国籍を押し付けた1946年の国籍変更命令が無効であるとの宣言を求めます。

ここワシントンD.C.の連邦地方裁判所における私達の闘いは、数十年前国際法に違反して制定され、それ以来ずっと毎日私達の生活に影響してきた命令に関わるものです。

人間的な観点では、この訴訟は私の友人と家族、私の同僚と台湾民政府のメンバーそして世界中の全ての本土台湾人の個人アイデンティティに関わるものです。

私達はこの世界の公民の大部分と同様の基本的な特権を私達に与えてくれる国籍を持っていません。私達は私達やその両親や祖父母に発言権を持たせてくれたはずの国籍を持っていません。

想像して下さい。寝る時に持っていたある国籍が起きた時には別の国籍に変えられていることを。駄目だ、お前は以前持っていた本国とアイデンティティを持ち続けてはならないと告げられることを。駄目だ、お前が要求したことも同意したこともないこの新しいアイデンティティは、解決しないし当分解決することも出来ないと告げられることを。世界中の他のほとんど誰もが国籍を持ち、自由に旅行して帰国し帰属する機会を与えられているが、お前は出来ないと告げられることを。どこにも完全に帰属していないという基本的な感覚と共に、私達は今まで代々生活してきたのです。

一夜にして全住民の国民アイデンティティを変えてしまった何十年も前の一つの決定のために、私達がこのような境遇に置かれていることを知るのは苛立たしく苦しいことです。私達には私達とその家族を保護してくれるはずの国際的な権利があることを知りながら、全住民の国籍を奪い去ってしまったその決定が何十年も変わらず、私達に付きまとうのを許されてきたことを知るのは苛立たしく苦しいことです。

これらの国際的な保護は私達にとって非常に重要です。私はここで、それらの一つだけを書いてある通り読み上げさせて頂きます。

世界人権宣言第15条

1 すべて人は、国籍をもつ権利を有する。

2 何人も、ほしいままにその国籍を奪われ、又はその国籍を変更する権利を否認されることはない。

私は本日ここに立ち、この国籍変更命令を無効にする私達の闘いを表明することを光栄に存じます。私は本日ここに立ち、自己決定権を行使する私達の闘いを表明することを光栄に存じます。自らの国民アイデンティティを自ら決定する闘いです。

現在も私達に苦痛をもたらしている過去の多くの誤りや多くの悲劇を、私達は取り消すことが出来ません。しかし1946年の国籍変更命令は、私達が取り消すことが出来ると確信するごく稀な誤りであり不公正です。私達はいよいよ、それを取り消す闘いに臨みます。

アメリカ人に神の祝福を!本土台湾人に神の祝福を!

皆様のご列席に感謝申し上げますと共に、私達の人権をご支援下さいますようお願い申し上げます。ありがとうございました。

JULIAN LIN REMARKS

NATIONAL PRESS CLUB PRESS CONFERENCE MARCH 12, 2015

My name is Julian Lin.  It is my honor to make these brief remarks to you and all the World on behalf of myself, my husband Dr. Roger Lin, and the 30,000 members of the Taiwan Civil Government, which filed a lawsuit for a declaratory judgment on February 27, 2015, in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. 

Our lawsuit was filed here in Washington when it was February 28 in Taiwan.  That day is a national day of mourning and remembrance by the people of Taiwan of what is known as the 228 Incident or 228 Massacre. 

Beginning on February 27, 1947, Taiwanese protesters were violently suppressed by the KMT-led Republic of China.  When the killing began on February 28, many thousands of civilians lay dead.

This is how the KMT’s White Terror period in Taiwan began.  A period in which thousands more disappeared.  The 228 Massacre is one of the most important and personal events in our modern Taiwanese history.  When my husband, friends, my co-workers and I think of these events of the past, we think also of our present.  We think of our desire to no longer be stateless.

In 1946, the ROC nationality decrees imposed upon the people of Taiwan, without the consent of the people of Taiwan, a nationality of the Republic of China.  This is a nationality that has never offered the people of Taiwan an internationally accepted nationality. 

We seek a declaration that the nationality decrees of 1946 violated international law, illegally depriving the Plaintiffs of a recognized nationality.  We seek a declaration that the nationality decrees of 1946 were delivered and enforced without the authority of the United States.  We seek a declaration that the nationality decrees of 1946, stripping the people of Taiwan of their Japanese nationality and imposing a nationality of the ROC, are invalid.

Our fight is the District Court here in Washington D.C. is about decrees that were enacted decades ago that violated international law and have affected our lives every day ever since.

On a human level, this lawsuit is about the personal identities of my friends and family, my coworkers and organization’s members and all the people of Taiwan in this world.

We do not have a nationality that affords us the same basic privileges as most of the citizens of this world.  We do not have a nationality that we or our parents or grandparents were able to have a say in. 

Imagine that: going to bed with one nationality and waking up with a new one.  Being told: No, you cannot keep your home and the identity you once had.  Being told: No, this new identity that you never asked for, never agreed to is not settled, cannot be settled anytime soon.  Being told: Nearly everyone else in this world may have a nationality that allows him or her the opportunity to travel freely and then to come home and to belong.  But you cannot.  There is a basic sense of not belonging completely anywhere, and we have lived with this now for generations. 

It is frustrating and painful to know that we are in this situation because of a decision made so many years ago to change an entire population’s national identity overnight.  It is frustrating and painful to know that we have international rights that are supposed to protect us and our families, and that the decision to take away an entire population’s nationality has been allowed to stand, to haunt us for so many years.

These international protections are very important to us, and I will read you now just one of them, as it is written:

Article 15 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states:

(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.

(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.

I am proud to stand here today and represent our fight to invalidate these nationality decrees.  I am proud to stand here today and represent our fight to exercise our right of self-determination.  To determine for ourselves what our national identity is.

There are many wrongs, many tragedies of the past which may cause us pain even today, but which we cannot undo.  The nationality decrees of 1946 are a rare kind of wrong, injustice, which we believe can be undone.  We intend, now, to fight to undo them.

檢視次數: 21373

© 2024  
Taiwan Civil Government General Office
台灣民政府中央辦公廳